How to make feminized seeds with Lady Pollen’s feminizing spray. Create your very own feminized pollen and seeds.
1) When Using a Lady Pollen’s feminizing spray. Move the female plant you wish to treat to another location. Don’t leave it in your flowering room, Unless you want to pollinate the rest of your flowering medicinal plants.
2) Pick an area on your female plant that you wish to treat with Lady Pollen Feminizing Spray. Then start to spray the female plant with feminizing spray a day before it starts to flower. Use the spray only on the nodes you wish to create pollen with. Avoid hitting any other part of the untreated plant with feminizing spray. Soak chosen nodes with feminizing spray once per day for 10 – 21 days, or until you can see the pollen sacs growing. Different Strains may take longer.
If more pollen is desired. Continue spraying feminizing spray until desired amount of pollen sacs are created.
4) When pollen sacs are open and brown. Almost ready to fall on their own. Start collecting pollen to pollinate the rest of the flowering female or a different flowering female. If your wanting to pollinate a different female plant for seeds. Then delay the flowering of the 2nd plant 6 weeks after you have started feminizing spray process. This will ensure you receive viable pollen in time to pollinate the second female plant for seeds. This process creates feminized seeds every time with no hermaphrodite traits.
To Produce even more amazing results start watering with Lady Pollen’s Feminizing seed/flower fertilizer one watering before you start the Feminizing spray treatment. Continue using the Feminizing seed/flower fertilizer every second watering during your entire flowering process. Ensure to only feed water to your plants for the last 2 watering’s to make sure the plant leaches correctly.
5)Once you’ve completed making your feminized seeds. You will notice the seeds are fairly large and have developed markings and a hard outer shell. Some feminized seeds may even start dropping on their own, once they have fully matured. They don’t always start dropping on their own so it’s best to take a daily check of your garden. Harvest your treated and pollinated branches separately from the strictly flowered portions of your plant then allow the seeds to dry, away from heat. Take extra care not to lose any seeds in the harvesting process. Store your seeds in a cool, dry place. Do not store seeds in a plastic bag. Store seeds in a wood or cardboard box filled with sawdust or in a Lady Pollen SeedSac. The SeedSac is an ideal container to store your seeds for long term storage. The SeedSac also looks a lot better than a wooden box filled with sawdust. You can increase your chance’s of having viable seeds when you store them correctly.
6) When your ready to germinate the seeds you have created. Soak the chosen growing medium with Lady Pollen’s “Lady Seed Starter” then continue to feed “Lady Seed Starter” every second watering to promote the highest germination rate of your seeds as well as a strong, healthy plant with a thirsty root system.
If you want to have an abundance of success in creating feminized seeds and pollen like so many others before you. Then we suggest the “Perfect Lady Pack“. Our perfect packs are the perfect packs for your ladies. Lady Pollen’s Lady packs consist of your very own assortment of Feminizing Spray, Feminizing seed/flower fertilizer and Lady Seed Starter. Some packs contain a Free SeedSac and a Free T-shirt or other special promotional items
7) Show us your video of Lady Pollen’s feminizing spray at work. For a chance to win a “Perfect Lady Pack” or other free promotional products from Lady Pollen.
“We’ll make you grow Nuts”